HPC Share is a data sharing resource for SDSC users to easily transfer small scale data from Expanse/Comet cluster and share it with others using access control. Users can add annotations to any file or folder or discuss them using comments.
Quickstart: Rich data sharing
- Sign-up with .edu or .gov or .unavco.org email address then Log on to this site
- Visit Data page.
- From File menu select the following actions to manage data.
- Upload, Download and other commands to manage your data.
- Edit Description command to add metadata to any file or folder.
- Share or Invite commands to grant access to your data with others.
- From ancestor menu navigate folder and list hierarchy.
- Review files/folders at Sample folder and see visualizations at Vis showcase.
- Review videos and follow instructions for command line use noted in the help topics.
See usage videos
Usage via Web browser
Using REST Client